A people-focused alternative to the corporate web.
Your identity, your content.
We should all own our identity on the web.
We should all own the content we're creating, rather than just posting to third-party sites.
But I like $random_network!
So do I! Especially that one. That one is my fav.
This is not about abandoning existing platforms.
Ok! I'm sold… er… how?
- Buy a domain - Your primary online identity, and a home for your content
- IndieWebify.Me - a guide to getting started
- Join the #indieweb channel on the Digital Oxford Slack
I'm hoping to run an Indieweb Camp this year. Two day event, unconference style
- Day one: brainstorming, chats
- Day two: build and present (if you want to)